Fête-Dieu du Teche 2021
Time & Location
Fête-Dieu du Teche • Saturday, August 15, 2021
Each Boat Captain MUST read the Rules and Regulations for Fête-Dieu du Teche 2021 and EVERY Participant processing in boat must have signed Waiver Form.
Waiver forms should be signed and sent to the below email address or Printed and mailed to the below mailing address.
Schedule for the Feast Day:
• Begins with French Mass by Bishop John Douglas Deshotel, D.D., Bishop of Lafayette, at St. Leo’s in Leonville at 8:00 am
• Procession to Landing 9:00 am, Boat Procession departs at 9:30 am
• Stops at Each Church on the Bayou: Arnaudville, Cecilia, Breaux Bridge, Parks for Rosary and Benediction
• End up in the evening at Evangeline Oak in St. Martinville
• Disembark and Process into Notre Dame for Benediction
• Process to St. Martin de Tours for Benediction
• Process Down Main St. to Our Lady of Sorrows Chapel for Vespers and Benediction
• Confessions will be Available at All Stops Along the Teche
If you wish to make a tax deductible contribution to offset the costs of this project, please send your contribution to:
Community of Jesus Crucified – PBS
103 Railroad Avenue
St. Martinville, LA 70582
Memo – Fete-Dieu du Teche
Any further questions should be directed to email@example.com.